Marketing Strategy and Marketing Plan Development | Marketing Implementation
Digital Marketing and Traditional Marketing Specialists
Marketing is more than advertising and promotion. Effective marketing requires you to stake out your territory in the market and ensure that everything about your business reinforces why customers should buy from you and not your competitors.
The major challenge in business-to-business marketing is to find someone with the knowhow to make your marketing activities effective along with an appreciation of your product or industry – someone who understands and relates to non-consumer products.
Gibsons business marketing consultants have an extensive understanding of industrial and commercial markets, so you will spend less time having to explain your industry and products and get much more effective results.
Marketing has one overarching objective and that is to support sales. Contact us now to discuss how we can help you improve your sales today.
Marketing Strategy and Planning
Gibsons business marketing consultants can provide you with a comprehensive Marketing Plan that will:
- Research your existing and potential customers to identify their perceptions of your business and your products and services
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses against your competitors
- Segment your market and identify what your Value Proposition needs to be for each segment
- Define your marketing objectives
- Develop a marketing strategy and ensure it is consistent with your Vision Statement
- Detail any gaps that exist in your offer to your customers
- Create effective communication strategies to position your brand and generate leads
- Ensure that your systems are not making you difficult to deal with.
Once the plan is in place, our business consultants can help you implement it.
- Base your marketing decisions on market facts not guesses.
- Use market research to be sure that the opportunities are real and that you are fully aware of how the market perceives your strengths and weaknesses.
Market research in industrial and technical markets is a specialist area that requires specialist skills. Usually the most valuable information that can be obtained is qualitative rather than quantitative and that means that the researchers must be able to identify with and connect with the market that is being researched.
Our researchers have years of experience in gathering information about industrial and technical markets. They know how to dig a little deeper to make sure that the market intelligence being gathered is accurate and comprehensive.
Branding and Promotion
Promoting technical products requires the skill to get the technical messages across without being either glib or boring, or missing the message altogether.
Gibsons business marketing consultants will review your logo and presentation style to ensure it sits correctly with your brand position.
Our business marketing consultant can then review all your communication material (quotes, invoices, letterheads, business cards) to ensure it is consistent and effectively carries your marketing messages.
Once we have identified your target audience, our business consultant will develop the tools you need to communicate effectively with them including:
- Capability Statements
- Catalogues and data sheets
Gibsons business marketing consultants have an extensive understanding of technical markets, so you will spend less time having to explain your industry and products and get more effective results more quickly.
Experts in business-to-business communication, Gibsons will deliver innovative and effective communication solutions for your business.
CONTACT US NOW