About Ian Pritchard
Specialist in Business Strategy, Corporate Governance, Performance Improvement and Leadership Change Management
Ian has wide corporate experience as a senior manager and executive in private, government and not for profit sectors.
Ian’s qualifications include a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Business Law; a Master of Business Administration (MBA); a Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance, and a Company Director’s Certificate from the Australian Institute of Company Directors. He is also a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Capabilities and Specialisations
In addition to his wide-ranging management experience, Ian is also a Chartered Secretary with experience as a company director in the medical research and eco-tourism industries.
Key Capabilities include:
- Strategic and business planning
- Financial analysis and review
- Corporate governance, risk management and board advisory
- Operational and performance management and improvement in public, private and NFP sectors, including program, project and grants management
- Corporate rebranding, fundraising and change management projects
- Stakeholder management, leadership and staff development experience across a variety of industries
- Training, mentoring and coaching
During his time at a leading cooperative research centre, Ian successfully led a complex organisation throughout a period of strong growth, successfully competed for Commonwealth funding of almost $30m, as well as successfully bidding for AusIndustry, START and other Government grants of over $9m. He established, managed and developed spin-off commercialisation companies and joint ventures and commercialised intellectual property created by the company.
As the general manager of a leading city law firm, Ian identified and implemented significant business improvement initiatives; leading to increased profitability. He also implemented a major change management and rebranding process.
Recently, as the CEO of an economic development organisation, Ian led and managed several regional economic development initiatives in collaboration with government agencies and with the private sector, including a major revisioning project involving leading demographer, Bernard Salt.
- Economic Development
- Research and education
- Medical and clinical services
- Professional Services
- Not for Profit/social enterprises
CONTACT US NOW